God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Since we are not with some of our family and friends tonight, we just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year! We will head back to Texas this week & will see some of you then. We love you all & hope each is blessed in many ways this coming year.

Love,
Ryan and Lesli

2 comments:

summer said...

happy new year to you. can't wait to have you back. hopw you have enjoyed every minute!
summer

janjanmom said...

It was so good to see you!! Glad I got my hug on Christmas, only saw you from a distance on New Year's Day. It sure is good to see you so blessed and happy!! You guys make the most of your few days left in our fair state!! Have a safe trip home.

Summer-quit staying up so late, you are as bad as me!!