God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Sickening

We're both on the mend. Ryan is feeling much better today. I ended up catching what he had...the stomach flu...yuck! Today is much better than yesterday. Although weak and still queasy, I am able to be go back to work. Thank goodness!!

I can't stand taking sick days! It doesn't matter if I spend my whole day in the bathroom, I still feel guilty for not being there. I know that makes no sense. You get sick days because they know sometime that year you are bound to get sick, but I still feel guilty. Oh well. I guess that's better than being the type that would take a sick day just to get a day off. Anyway, that has been our world the past few days, trying to get well!!

Hope this blog finds each of you well!

1 comment:

summer said...

i'm sorry you had to get it, but glad you are on the mend. you shouldn't feel guilty taking a sick day. it is those who go to work while really sick and spread such germs that are the ones who should feel guilty!!! love ya,
summer