2005...Wow! A lot has happened in the past year! It started on a very low note with Ryan in Kuwait. In March, Ryan came home & we celebrated my birthday & his homecoming in San Antonio. That trip was a lot of fun. I have really enjoyed him being home this year. Of course, it did take some adjustment to having someone else at home. You wouldn't think it would be that big of a deal, but it was an adjustment for us both!
The rest of the year was filled with work, visiting family, making new friends (because I moved us to Dallas), surgery, & brother-in-law's wedding. There have been some fun times...and some not so fun times. Overall, I count 2005 as a blessed year for us. I thank God that He showed us love and compassion throughout this year. There were SO many times we needed Him, especially while Ryan was in Kuwait. And He was there for us each and every time!
I hope throughout this holiday season each person is able to see the blessings God has given you over the past year. Sometimes, they are hidden and sometimes they are right out in the open, but they are always there. Our God is so faithful & strong. This year has shown me how much I need Him & how much He does for me. May you see that, too, in your own lives.
Love,
Lesli
P.S. This will probably be my last blog during the holidays. We are heading out in the morning to visit family. I hope each and every person has a WONDERFUL Christmas & Happy New Year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment