God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Anxious

Ok, you all remember me mentioning that my brother-in-law, Jon, got married in October. The wedding was great! Why am I bringing this up? Ryan has suggested that I make a little scrapbook of the pictures and memories. While I think it is a GREAT idea, I am quite anxious about it. I mean, this is someone else's wedding pictures. Sure, I work on Ryan's Navy pictures, but that is NOTHING compared to someone's wedding pictures! I just don't want it to look cheesy and them say, "Uh...thanks." I want it to be something that is meaningful to them. Anyway, I think I'm safe in posting this because I don't think they read it. If they do, well...Jon & Corena know that it is a gift of love. I hope it meets your expectations!

I print the pictures tonight & will get started this week. I have put it off too long, and need to get it started so they get it before their 1st anniversary! :) So, wish me luck!!

4 comments:

janjanmom said...

That is a wonderful gift idea!! Just make sure you save them a little area to make it their's. ! I would enjoy someone doing it all for me-I might add a letter in the front of the book telling them how much you love them and wishing them the best!

I also think it would make a lovely one year anniversary gift OR anytime gift!

summer said...

THEY WILL LOVE IT!!! At least i know i would. you are really good at doing that. i am sure it will turn out great. and besides, if it doesn't we'll tell ya at the scrapbooking retreat!!! hehehe, just kidding.
summer

janjanmom said...

By the way, I can't wait to read 100 things about you too!!!

Consider this a double dog dare!

Lesli said...

I promise I will do the 100 things about me, but am SWAMPED this week. Will post the last part of the weekend or next week. :)

Lesli