I have a prayer request for all my blogger friends. My father and another gentleman, Dan Ford, are going to the U.A.E. for a few weeks for a revival/seminar type meeting. Dan and my father will be leading the sessions with a translator (He really is much more than just a translator. He has organized much of this time & gotten the word out.), Philip. They will be in Dubai and India during their trip. Please keep their safety in your prayers. It is so overwhelming to see hearts like theirs. I am proud of them and happy that God is using them in this way. My prayers are that God will keep them safe so that they can speak freely. Also, please keep my mother, brother, and myself in your prayers while he is gone. I'm sure to much extent our nerves will keep us constantly wondering of his wellbeing. Please pray that God will calm our spirits.
Dad, if you read this. I love you! Thank you for being the example to my brother and I that you are. We are truely blessed to have you as a father. There has never been a moment, although I'm sure during my teenage years I expressed otherwise, that I have thought differently. Each moment I have known your love for me and your love for God. Thank you for always showing me that & showing me what it means to be a Christian. Your Christian walk has not always been easy. I have seen people who have treated you harshly for your convictions. Thank you for always holding to what you believe to be true. You are an example for more than just me. People who see you every day who may or may not know God see you & in turn see Him. There is nothing more than I could ask in an earthly father. Thank you for always wanting to be everything He wants you to be. I love you.
And...you know I have to say it. My mother trained me well. "Be careful!!!"
Thank you all for your prayers & for loving my family. I love you all.
Lesli
3 comments:
so the time has come. how long exactly is he planning on being there? we are praying for him and his team and that great work happens while they are there.
love you all,
summer
He will be there for two and a half weeks. Thanks for praying!!
You don't even have to ask. You are truly blessed with fabulous parents.
Glen told me to pray for effectiveness more than safety-I love that about him!! I am praying for both though!!
Post a Comment