God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Monday, May 05, 2008

Wow! 7 years!



Seven years ago today Ryan proposed!! It seems like just yesterday. It was the perfect proposal. Since I knew it was coming at some point, he worked very hard to surprise me. He proposed at his brother's wedding reception! I would have never thought in a million years that he would pick that moment. It was perfect, though. I was completely surprised & he had his family around to help us celebrate. 

Thank you, Kit & Laura, for sharing your special day with us! It was very kind & selfless of you to let us in the celebration! Love you both!!

Thank you, Baby, for loving me through the last 7 years!! They say time flies when you're having fun. We must be having fun because time sure is flying!! I love every minute of every day because I am your wife. I can't imagine anyone more perfect for me. You have made me a better person. For our little one, I can never say thank you enough. Love you.

4 comments:

jennyc said...

Wow! Are those your engagement pics? They are absolutely beautiful and your face is just so full of joy! I love reading your blog and keeping up with Sydney's adventures... Everytime I see a pic of her I think she is just the most adorable thing and a perfect mix of her mom and dad!

Stephanie said...

awwwwww . . . you two are so sweet! I'm so excited my daughter is going to be part of your family!

Sara said...

Those are great pics! In fact, I like all the photos on your blog. It's funny I see you quite often in person, but I REALLY know you through this blog! It's fun to keep up with the three of you.

Laura said...

Can you believe it's been that long?! I always loved those pics of ya'll. Good memories! Love you