God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

Work, work, work, work, work!!

In the past 2 days, we've mowed, mulched, put out flowers, trimmed hedges, planted 2 tomato plants, organized our garage, got ready for a yard sale, washed 2 cars, washed house off, painted table & chairs, cleaned 1/2 of the living room carpet, & kept up with laundry & dishes! Wow! That is a lot with a little one in tow! We are so satisfied with our accomplishments that we are taking today off to play! Yay! 

It is our last day to play before Ryan starts back to work & back to school. He has taken the last 2 weeks off from school since he was traveling with work & visiting family. It has been a nice break for us all. So, today...we head out to spend the time as a family. Since there's 60% chance of rain, I'm not sure what is in store...maybe the Apple store...heehee! We'll see.

I hope you all enjoy your day off! Thank a veteran or current military member. They are the reason you are free! 

2 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, that is impressive!

Kacey Leigh said...

Sounds like y'all had fun...

I wish I was gonna get to see you guys this weekend, but I think I'm gonna miss you by about 12 hours...it makes me sad :(