God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

These are a few pictures of our weekend. We had such a GREAT weekend with our mothers. 

Saturday we played with Dita & Pops (Ryan's parents). We played out back with Buster, their dog, and the Backyardigans ball that was a huge hit with Sydney. It was a very relaxing & enjoyable day!! Next week we get to spend Monday night-Thursday afternoon with his parents & siblings!! We haven't all been together in 2 1/2 years!!! I'm quite excited to be able to see & visit with everyone!

Sunday we played with Grandma, Gigi, and Pawpaw (my parent's and grandmother). We went to church that morning. Kacey, Nathan's gal, kept Sydney with her during church. I couldn't believe how still she was!! It was nice to have a Sunday without having to worry about her. Thanks, Kacey!! After church, we went to Kentucky Dam Village Resort for lunch. Let me just say...yum! Thanks, Dad, for treating us to a special lunch! After lunch, we headed home to hang out for a while.
 
We truly loved every minute of our weekend. We didn't get in until after 10 pm last night & we were exhausted, but it was worth every minute! We have such great mothers (and fathers). We are blessed by their faith in God & love for us!! Thanks, Moms, for being such great mothers & grandmothers! Love you!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Precious pictures! Glad ya'll had a good weekend. Look forward to seeing ya'll next week! Love you.

Michael, Brittany, Rylie, and Reagan said...

I love the pictures, especially the one with your mom. What a picture to cherish!! I just read your blog about sleeping - how exciting!!! Rylie always did good until 18 months and then again by 2 she did good. We hit our rough patch at a different time. Reagan does good as long as Rylie is in the room. She won't sleep by herself.

Good luck with your paci!! I told Rylie to throw hers away and she only cried for 2 days. She would walk by the trash and say bye-bye for almost 2 weeks, it was cute. I thought Reagan was going to be bad, but in Feb when she got really sick she couldn't breath and keep getting mad at her paci. She pulled on it and said off. I took it away and thought, I will give it back only if she asks - and she never did!!!

I hope Sydney does well and I can't wait to hear her story!!

Kacey Leigh said...

It was fun ;)

Those pictures are adorable!