God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

Week with the Hughes Family

This past week, we were fortunate enough to visit with Ryan's parents & siblings! It was great to have us all together!! The last time we were all together was at Jon & Corena's wedding 2 1/2 years ago...pre-Sydney days! So, they had never met Sydney. It was great to see Sydney meet her aunt & uncle for the first time. She LOVED them both!! It was also fun being around Kit & Laura. Laura is 16 weeks pregnant & we are so excited to be getting a niece or nephew! 

We spent our days out on the back deck of Ryan's parents' house. Our days were full of hanging out & being together. It was so refreshing. Sydney was quite spoiled with all of the attention from grandparents, aunts, & uncles. I'm sure the next few days will be quite challenging since she will not get near the attention she received from them. That's ok, though! It was well worth it!! Soon, I will post pictures here & on our website. Be sure to check it out!! 

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend! Say a quick prayer for our troops who are overseas & their families back home. 

No comments: