This week has been a great week, but it has been busy! So far, we have played outside with sidewalk chalk, eaten dinner at Grandma's, eaten dinner at Pizza Hut with family, gone to Wal-Mart, got Gigi's hair cut, got my hair colored & cut (for almost 1/2 the price I normally pay! Yay!), talked to one of my bestest friends for an hour and a half, met PawPaw for ice cream during the middle of the day, went for a walk around the subdivision, & played, played, played. It has been a refreshing change of pace! Today, if I can quit procrastinating, we plan to do a little shopping before picking up Gigi at work & grilling out tonight for dinner...yum!
In a few days I'll post pictures of this week. We haven't made a ton, but there have been some cute ones. Hope you're all having a wonderful week, too!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment