God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Sick baby

Well, things have not gotten better since my last post. Sydney hasn't been throwing up anymore, but she's still coughing. I called the doctor yesterday morning & they wanted to see her. The doctor said her throat & ears were really red. Ryan and I are fairly certain that she got this bug at the doctor's office Tuesday, because she was fine up until that point. Quite frustrating! 

She looks like she's just miserable. Her eyes are red and watery. She coughs like someone who has been smoking all her life. It's just sad. I really think we have allergies going on in addition to the ears & throat thing. 

This weekend we are heading out-of-town. We're moving Nathan from one apartment to another in Nashville. I really hope that Sydney gets to feeling better so that she can enjoy the time visiting with family...we'll see. Prayers for my baby are welcomed! Thanks!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hope Sydney is feeling better. Ya'll have a good time and a safe trip! Love you