God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Monday, May 05, 2008

Home...

We arrived home last night. I have to say, it is the first time that I have had that "Ah..." feeling when arriving home. Usually, I get that feeling when I get to my parents' house. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED every minute of being with them this last week!!!! It was an awesome week. However, it is nice to be home. I'm excited to get back into our routine & get back out in the yard. 

I'm thankful to have parents who are so willing to open their doors to us. Years ago, they gave us a key to their house & told us to come & go as we please. They mean it, too!! If they came in one day & saw Ryan asleep on the couch & had no idea he was coming, they would think "Oh, I didn't realize he was going to be in town. Cool." They would not be upset that he came in and laid down on their couch. It is cool that they accept us both with open arms! Of course, they adore Sydney...so, that makes it even sweeter. 

It was nice to spend a week with people like that. I'm lucky that I can also call them my parents! It is also nice to be home. :o) I'm not sure Sydney is agreeing with me on that last one, though. She loved all the extra attention! 

No comments: