

I am forever changed because I am a mother. I see things differently. I feel things differently. My life has a meaning and importance that it never had before. I now get how much of a miracle it is to see a child come into this world. The word "hero" now fits every pregnant woman who is doing everything she can to have a healthy baby. My world and everything in it has changed. For that I am thankful. I cannot imagine my life without my baby girl. My mom asked me one day if I could remember my life before Sydney. Although I can, it is quite a different world!
So, thank you, Mom for all the many things that I could not see before I was a mom. Thank you for the love that you feel towards Nathan & me. Thank you for being a "mean" mom & not one that gave us everything we wanted. Most of all, thank you for being the definition of a good mother.
I love every day that I get to wake up and be a mom. I praise God for our beautiful, healthy little girl. I am thankful to be called "mom" and hope that I can live up to all that really means.
To my husband, I thank you. Thank you for giving me the chance to be a mom. To my God, thank you for blessing me with the family you have. I am not deserving, but am forever grateful.
2 comments:
I'm all misty. You are definitely blessed to have Vicki and Sydney is definitely blessed to have you!!! Happy Mother's Day Weekend!
I agree with stephanie...a little misty. I hate that I'm not going to be there with you guys. I've loved seeing you become a mother. I always knew you'd make a good one!
Post a Comment