Sydney and I decided to accompany Ryan to Evansville yesterday & today. That meant, a hotel stay. Since his company picks up the bill for his stays, it wasn't a big deal. Yesterday, Sydney and I went to 2 different Targets, Burlington Coat Factory, McDonalds twice (because they had free biscuits & free Chicken sandwiches for the day!), tried to nap at the hotel, and picked up Qdoba for dinner. She was so tired from our long day that she fell asleep on the way home from the restaurant. We tried & tried to wake her up, but it was not happening. So, at 8:15pm Central Time, we all went to bed. She slept sound from 6:30pm-2:30am. Then at 2:30 she was thirsty and AWAKE! She was good to stay in bed and sing to herself so that mommy didn't have to get up. (Smart girl!) It was her singing that made me bust out laughing.
As I said in my last post, Sydney LOVES to sing. She "knows" the words to Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and sings it all the time. It is quite cute. If I start singing & stop, she'll pick up & help me "remember" the words. Of course, that is my way to prompt her to keep singing. Anywhoo, last night I started listening to the words she was singing. Here is Sydney's versing of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star:
"Tinkle Tinkle it ul sar,
How I onder ut oo are,
Up abobe du orld o high,
Ik a diamon in uh sky,
Tinkle, Tinkle it ul sar,
How I onder ut oo are,
Up abobe du orld o high..."
Yes, it is the never-ending "Tinkle, Tinkle" star. I started laughing so hard I woke Ryan up. In all my years of life...I never knew that stars had to potty.
1 comment:
Precious!! I can't believe how much she is saying now! She is growing up too fast. Can't wait to see ya'll in a few days! Love you!
Post a Comment