I am pregnant!! I have been hiding it on this blog for a little while. That has not been an easy thing!! But, the parents know so it is out in the open.
Ryan and Nathan are leaving today to head back to Texas. So, Ryan will be taking the laptop. It will be possible to check the blog everynow and then, but don't expect another post until I return to Texas. I hope you all have had a great weekend!!
Love you all!
Lesli
P.S. Ryan has started a website for us. It is still a work in progress. (I think he thinks my blog isn't up to his standards!) Anyway, check it out sometime. He should have it up and going pretty soon. It is www.ryanandlesli.com.
6 comments:
Congrats, Lesli!!!
You are a very good secret keeper!! I think I told total strangers as soon as I knew!! I remember that I could not wait to show and wear maternity clothes. I also bought a shirt that said BABY in enormous letters and had a ribbon to pin on the due month. I wore it out!! I loved being pregnant so much so that my body still maintains the shape...LOL!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! i'm glad you have reached the point where nothing has to be secret anymore. it is so hard to be secretive about something so wonderful! love you. hope you have a great week with your family. see you sunday!
summer
YEAH, hope it went exactly how you wanted it to...the telling your parents part! I have a funny story to tell you about your secret when you get back. You'll enjoy it, its about our small group. :)
Yay!! I can't wait to hear the story! Mom H. said she was SOOOO surprised! Call me when you get a chance to tell me about it. I want to hear YOUR side...Ryan didn't give enough details ;).
Love you--Laura
I too am amazed at your secret-keeping ability! I loved being pregnant and hope yours is easy too. Babies are such a blessing~ Congratulations!
Post a Comment