Yeah, three hot chicks and one of them is my daughter! I am so glad that you have such good friends. You all seem to really have a fondness and respect for each other - almost blood-kin!
What's with the typing backwards/weird letters in order to post?
It is a great pic. and we look kinda tan. :) I would be willing to say that we are like kin usually...you girls are who I know I can tell anything to and know you will point me towards our God. And let me just echo we missed Tricia tons! But I am willing to go back and get a pic of the four of us.
And the backwards letter thing is so that you can not get mass comments that are advertisements...yes there is already spam mail on blog comments, how crazy.
5 comments:
wow! we are some pretty hot chicks for a pregnant lady, mother of three and a minister!!! loveyou!!
summer
I agree!! Love you!!
Yeah, three hot chicks and one of them is my daughter! I am so glad that you have such good friends. You all seem to really have a fondness and respect for each other - almost blood-kin!
What's with the typing backwards/weird letters in order to post?
It is supposed to be a security measure...not really sure how though!!
I am very blessed to have such great friends & family! Love you all!!! :)
It is a great pic. and we look kinda tan. :) I would be willing to say that we are like kin usually...you girls are who I know I can tell anything to and know you will point me towards our God. And let me just echo we missed Tricia tons! But I am willing to go back and get a pic of the four of us.
And the backwards letter thing is so that you can not get mass comments that are advertisements...yes there is already spam mail on blog comments, how crazy.
Post a Comment