God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Awesome friends!

I honestly have the best friends in the world! Tricia, Crysty, and Summer are coming over to my apartment tonight to help me pack!! They are also helping us move along with my dad and brother. I have NO idea what I would do without them. They come without being called. They are friends no matter what you are going through. I've never had friends like these & am overwhelmed by their love and selflessness. God has definitely been using them in a powerful way in my life. They don't realize their impact on me, which makes it even sweeter. They are so humble. Each girl is such a blessing to me.

So, "Thank you girls!" You have been such a huge influence in my life. You have been my strength, my joy, my comfort and safety. I have heard many times in life that friendships come and go. I pray that there is never a day that I wake up and say, "I really miss her. I wish we still kept in touch." Whether we span the US or the globe eventually, I pray that we will stay as much apart of each other's walk as we are today. Love you girls!

(And...if you could see me typing this, you would definitely know that I am pregnant...I'm crying! I don't cry at things like these. Motherhood...changing me already. LY!)

No comments: