Well, I have definitely picked the wrong time to be sick!! I've been sick for the past two days. It started Sunday night late & is finally starting to get better. I have had a SPLITTING headache, chills, and sick at my stomach. NOT FUN! So, while I lay around wishing I was at work, I'm looking at all of the things that need to be done before we move in 2 weeks!! I had so many plans for Monday afternoon! I typically get off at noon on Mondays and I had planned to pack & sort things that I want to put in the yard sale.
Speaking of a yard sale, guess what it is supposed to do on Saturday...RAIN! That is the only day we have available for a yard sale. I have no idea what we're going to do if it rains because we have no desire to move all of the things we're planning on selling. So, I'm praying for rain on Friday and Sunday, but not Saturday!
I'm sure you've been thrilled to log on and read this blog of my vented frustrations! Sorry. Today, that's about all I've got. Hopefully I'm on the mend and can be back at work tomorrow. Ryan is planning on packing a little tonight. I am so thankful to have him as a husband!! He really helps out when needed. Love you, Baby!!
Hope you all are having a much better week than I am!! Love you all!
2 comments:
I hope you are feeling better!! Those of us who are die hard yard slaers are not deterred by rain!
That was supposed to be yard salers not slaers...be afraid, very afraid...
Post a Comment