Ultrasound pictures are the coolest, at least I told myself that everytime they handed them to me. I made them label the pics though because I really could not see anything!! Still can't.
I am soooo happy for you though!! Your smile is even brighter and happier. You deserve all the best life has to offer and you will be such a good mommy!!
I am sorry to see you go too, I am glad I have your blog.
BTW-I thought we got a good deal on our purchase, yours was even better, 45,000 miles is awesome!-Be sure to let us know if they plan to sell anything else!!
1 comment:
I see your womb...Your womb is showing.
Ultrasound pictures are the coolest, at least I told myself that everytime they handed them to me. I made them label the pics though because I really could not see anything!! Still can't.
I am soooo happy for you though!! Your smile is even brighter and happier. You deserve all the best life has to offer and you will be such a good mommy!!
I am sorry to see you go too, I am glad I have your blog.
BTW-I thought we got a good deal on our purchase, yours was even better, 45,000 miles is awesome!-Be sure to let us know if they plan to sell anything else!!
Post a Comment