God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Friday, April 21, 2006

We heard it!

Yesterday was my 2nd doctor's appointment. I am now 12 weeks. At this appointment we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was REALLY cool. The doctor said we would find out the sex of the baby in 8 more weeks! I can't wait.

Our moving plans are coming along well. We will move the 12th of May. I cannot wait to be in the new apartment and settled!! It will be another month before I am anywhere close to that, but I can't wait.

This weekend is Fort Worth's annual Arts & Music Festival. We always try to attend if we are in town. It is one of the coolest things in the DFW area. They block off Main Street for about 10 blocks & set up tents with vendors all down the middle of the road. Ryan is drilling this weekend, but we are hoping to get by there for a few hours at least!

That's about all I know for now. I hope you all are doing well!!

1 comment:

janjanmom said...

You heard HER heart, how sweet.

Just going with the ring thing ( :

A new nest to feather, enjoy! I am soo excited for you! Keep a pregnancy journal! It never even occurred to me. It would be easier to do than a baby book-which you must keep up with past six months!!(not forget and then go back and try to fake it and then give up when you imagine your grown child freaking out that you faked the dates and really have no recollection when she got her first molar-not that I would know about any of that!LOL)