God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Paducah here we come!!

Tomorrow is the day. Work has been crazy trying to get ready for me to leave. I cannot wait until I am home with family!! Whoohoo!!

I don't know how much I will be able to get online & blog this weekend, but I plan to keep you posted on my relaxing vacation with family. I hope you all have a WONDERFUL rest of the week & weekend!!

Love to you all!!

I also need to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NATHAN!! LOVE YOU!! :)



2 comments:

Sandy said...

Yea! See you this weekend! Too bad you missed the potluck... but maybe not... apparently, a number of people developed some sort of icky stomach ailment on Monday night/Tuesday afterwards (including Nathanael). Oh, the joys of church family! :-)

summer said...

have fun;-)
sm