1. I love God.
2. I love my husband.
3. He really is my hero.
4. I love being a Navy wife. Although it's not my favorite "job" when he's gone. I really do love it when he's home.
5. I have the greatest family in the world! Each individual is amazing to me.
6. That goes for my in-laws too!
7. I wish we lived closer to all of our family.
8. I miss Chris & Laura and Jon & Corena! We all click so well. I really wish we all lived closer.
9. I am a KY girl!! It won't matter how long I live in TX, I will always be a KY girl.
10. My favorite time in KY is in the fall when the leaves turn their beautiful colors.
11. I wish I could take a vacation to the New England area so that I could see where Ryan was stationed in Connecticut.
12. I like the big city. I never would have thought I would, but I do.
13. I like the country. I forget how much I like it until I get home and really take it in.
14. Although I'm glad that my parents and grandmother got a new home, I miss our old places. There are a lot of memories there.
15. When I was younger, I LOVED being at my grandmothers & their pool. It was always so relaxing there (not that home wasn't).
16. I have wonderful friends here in TX. Although I would love to be closer to family, it would break my heart to move from our friends.
17. I really do like my job.
18. I love watching Extra on TV.
19. My dog is my baby. Ryan says I treat him like a kid and not a dog...probably true.
20. I really do worry about how he will be when a baby comes...I know it is a while away, but I worry.
21. I can't wait until we are ready for a baby. Although...I am enjoying my alone time with Ryan.
22. I have endometriosis.
23. I have had surgery for it twice.
24. I hope it will be gone after I have a child.
25. I secretly worry that I won't be able to have kids. I really want to.
26. I enjoyed watching my Ryan reenlist in the Reserves on Tuesday.
27. I don't feel like I'm a very good friend.
28. I love my prayer group. They have REALLY challenged me to open up & share my emotions.
29. I LOVE that Summer moved to TX although I know people in KY were sad to see her go & it was hard for her to leave.
30. I have a hard time remembering things.
31. I hate seeing my grandfather in the nursing home.
32. I love the memories of my grandfather pestering my grandmother...Ryan pulled one last weekend that I saw my grandfather do when I was younger.
33. I am proud to have my parents as MY parents.
34. I have the greatest younger brother ever.
35. I love staying home & vegging out.
36. Now that I am married, I feel guilty when I veg.
37. I don't like being in crowds.
38. I am going to a women's retreat this weekend and although I know it will be awesome, I really am aprehensive because I don't like being in big groups.
39. I don't feel like a very good wife, although I try hard.
40. I haven't finished college & it drives me NUTS!
41. I don't know what I want to do when I grow up, but will finish!
42. I LOVE vacations with my hubby!
43. I want to go to Hawaii with Ryan, but am not confident we will ever make it there.
44. I know we don't need to spend the $$ on a vacation this year, but I really really want to go somewhere.
45. I would love to have another dog, but don't want to deal with training a puppy and paying for the deposits in the apartment complexes.
46. I use to think that I didn't want kids; I just wanted to tour the world.
47. I would still like to tour the world.
48. I like Law & Order, Medium, Crossing Jordan, Las Vegas, How I Met Your Mother, & Will & Grace.
49. I love a good romantic flick.
50. I love that my husband will watch chic flick! He's awesome like that!
51. I love eating out...well, not having to fix dinner.
52. I am not very disciplined, though I wish I was.
53. I hate not having a car, but know it is best for our family.
54. I cherish my weekends and don't like being too busy in them.
55. I am writing this blog so that I don't have to pack for tomorrow night.
56. I hate packing.
57. I never like what I packed when I get there.
58. I love my husband's humor, even if it is off-color sometimes.
59. I love to take a walk in the afternoons to enjoy the good TX winter weather (lately 60s-70s).
60. I like scrapbooking, but hate how long it takes. It's like time immediately fast forwards several hours as soon as I start!
61. I shop too much.
62. The friends that I have now know me better than any friends ever have. I don't let people in very easily.
63. I wish I was more outgoing.
64. I'm a boring person to be around. You don't hang around me because I'm a ton of fun, you do because you like me. :)
65. I like to write.
66. I like to blog although I don't blog about anything really deep.
67. I can't wait for the olympics to start.
68. I love to fly.
69. If I wasn't married, I would think about being a flight attendant.
70. I am sad at the end of a return flight because I know it will be a while before I fly again.
71. My favorite restaurants lately are Chipotle & La Madelines.
72. I love almost all of Julia Roberts's movies.
73. I take my job very seriously...probably too seriously.
74. I have a hard time worshipping because I'm too worried about things going wrong in the service (things that I made).
75. I planned my wedding in 36 hours.
76. I am thankful I didn't have to plan my wedding.
77. Although I'm happy that I didn't have to plan my wedding months in advance I wish my mother and I could have done more to share in planning it.
78. I'm a perfectionist when I am working, but not when I'm at home
79. I love Coke, Pepsi, & RC.
80. I don't like to get up before 9 AM.
81. I will find any excuse to get out of going to the gym, although when I get there I really do enjoy it.
82. I am a romantic & wish my husband was too. (He does try though!)
83. I love roses. Yes, it's cliche, but I like them.
84. I drown out the world while watching tv. It drives Ryan nuts. I wish I could stop, but I don't know I'm doing it.
85. I love massages! I wish we could afford for me to get one a month!
86. I love birthdays!
87. I am a people pleaser.
88. Sometimes I hate that about myself.
89. I wish I had blue eyes.
90. I LOVE my husband's blue eyes.
91. I hope at least one of our kids have dark hair and blue eyes.
92. I'll still love them if they don't. After all, it's my fault, right?!!
93. I have made a lot of mistakes that I wish I could change.
94. I hate traffic.
95. I love to sing, but I don't like anyone but Ryan listening to me.
96. I love date nights...or days for that matter.
97. I love it when Ryan rubs my feet.
98. I prefer to dress in comfy clothes than dressed up.
99. I like the Island Orchard sent from Pier 1.
100. I love crawling into a bed with fresh clean sheets!
So, that's 100 things about me. Now I'm off to pack! Hope you all enjoy & have a great weekend!
4 comments:
woa, for a minute there i thought you did it twice! i am so glad i have you as a friend. after i got married i was afraid i would never have a best friend other than my husband again. God just loves to delight me in giving me things that aren't necessary but make my life much more worth living! love you, lesli.
summer
I think you are the perfect blend of your mother and father!! They don't let people in easily either!!
Erik has blue eyes, I have brown eyes. We have three children with brown eyes. My mom has blue eyes, my dad has brown eyes. They had two children with brown eyes, one with blue and one with hazel-greenish. Anything can happen!
Thanks for sharing your 100. I think you are a wonderful friend and I promise you will have more and more confidence in who you are(and less guilt about where you have been)as you grow older in Christ. He makes us better than we could ever hope to be.
Enjoy your conference!! I hate packing too, I always pack to dress for other people and once I am there I wish I had packed what I want!! God won't care what your wearing though, he will just bless your socks off!
Well, I finally found your blog, thanks to Janice! I think our personalities are very similar in some ways. I never would have guessed that; I can TELL some people are like me and I give them lots of grace when we don't have much to say to each other, because getting to know people and "chit-chat" is painfully hard for me too. But with other people, I guess I just assume they don't like me... my own insecurities, I suppose! Anyhow, I think one of the best things about blogging is getting the chance to see people in a new way. I've enjoyed your comments on my blog- just didn't know where to respond! I look forward to reading yours. Hope you have fun on your trip!
Thanks Sandy! Sorry I forget that when you click on my name it won't bring up my blog!! Oops! I have it that way so that everybody & his brother won't be looking at it. Well...mostly because my dad freaked out when he found out I had a blog because NewsChannel 6 had a story on how they can be dangerous. I explained that yes that can if you give it out to the world. Anyway, I think we all use enough common sense. He's just a protective papa. Thanks for commenting! I've been LOVING your blog!! :)
Post a Comment