God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

To call or not to call....that is the question!

I think today makes 4 weeks and 2 days since my back has started hurting. It's in a weird spot. The pain comes from right in between my spine and right shoulder blade. If you poke my back, I can't feel it. BUT I can feel it with a deep breathe. So, a couple of Mondays ago I went to the doctor. I didn't want to go, but Ryan insisted. We found a doctor that was relatively close and I made an appointment. This doctor was not my kind of doctor, but I didn't find that out until after my appointment!! He decided that the pain was caused by my 4th vertebrae being out of alignment, so he popped my back and neck!!! I had not signed up for that! Well...I didn't think I had! So...was he right? Who knows! It still hurts. Some nights it hurts worse than others. Ryan has said that I need to go back, but I am much more hesitant this time than the first. Hesitant or stubborn? Well, that I don't really know. Probably a little bit of both to tell you the truth! Yes, I admit to it. I am a tad stubborn. So, will I go? I'll let ya know, but don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for a while! ;)

Love you all,
Lesli

No comments: