God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Friday, June 24, 2005

It is confirmed

The doctor confirmed today that I definitely did not do myself any favors by moving Ryan and I to Dallas! She believes the heavy lifting is what started all of my back problems. She believes I have a strained muscle and has prescribed physical therapy for me. Fun, fun! Well, that's actually better than it could be. I'm thankful. Now I have to find a physical therapist who will take my insurance. Anyway, I said I would report back to let you know what the doctor said. It is a good verdict, I think. The x-ray showed very little curvature of my spine (that I was told of when I was younger). She said I should not see many problems because it is so slight. That I'm thankful for!

So, I guess I'll be off to physical therapy. I'm not really excited about it because most people that I've talked to who have gone say it's painful. The doctor did tell me that we would watch for a gradual change. I'm not suppose to start judging how it's going until it's been about 3 or 4 weeks. Too bad there's no quick fix! Oh well. I'm thankful that it's not worse.

I plan to just take it easy this weekend. It should be a relaxing one. Hopefully I will be able to just enjoy the time with Ryan. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Until next time...

Lesli

No comments: