God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Keeping Micah

Yesterday morning at work, Bret said that Anna had been sick the night before and Summer would be taking her to the doctor that afternoon. I had already talked to Ryan and knew he was off for the day, and I was getting ready to get off at noon. So, I called Summer to ask if we could keep Micah for the afternoon. I had a few errands to run. One of them was in the Galleria. So, Ryan and Micah headed with me. We had such a blast! Everytime Micah saw an escalator he asked, "Can I ride the escavator?" It was so cute. So, of course we rode everyone in the mall!! Seeing his face when he got on and off was worth every minute. After I ran into the store that I needed to, we continued riding "escavators" and headed down to the ice cream shop. Ryan can barely pass one on his own, much less when he has a kid with him! No, I'm just kidding. I actually offered to take them. So, we got ice cream, coke, & rode "escavators". It was so much fun acting like a kid again! Summer kept thanking us for keeping him, but what I don't think she realized was that we had one of the best afternoons & were happy that we got to play with Micah!! So, thanks Summer for letting us play!

Lesli

2 comments:

summer said...

thank you so much. he still hasn't stopped talking about playing with ryan on the escavators! you guys are so special to us! i hope you all have fun with your family in. funny, they will be here while we are there. so what are you and your mom having done at your hair appointments? love ya!
summer

Lesli said...

My mom is getting her hair cut. I think she's been a little frusterated with her hair stylist lately. Although, I don't know what she's going to do 5 weeks from now when she needs it cut again! Oh well. I'm getting the usual. My roots are showing!!

Love ya,
Lesli

P.S. Bret and I had talked about doing dinner on Saturday night. Mom's appointment is at 6:15 so we could eat before or after somewhere around or at the Galleria. I know you'll be crazy that night. Let me know if dinner is doable. Sorry for the book!!