I now understand why my mom use to say, "Don't do that. You'll hurt your back." I use to think, "Yeah right. I'm too young to hurt my back." Well, let me tell you...I am wrong on that one! Yeah Mom, you can mark that one in your corner! And, I'll say it just for you. "You were right. I was wrong." So, why am I saying this? Mostly because for the past 6 months I have been struggling with some sort of back pain. I'm not sure where it stems. I know that I was dumb and tried to do too much when I moved Ryan and I to Dallas. But, who else was going to do it?! If that is the cause, I would have much rather paid someone to come in, pack it, and move me! It would have been worth the money. But, at the time it didn't seem worth it. I'm not sure if it is that or sitting at a desk all day that's the cause. I have a doctor appointment on Friday. Hopefully she will get to the bottom of it and figure out a cure. Anyway, I'm mostly writing this to say..."You aren't to young to hurt your back!!! So, don't do more than you know you should."
My husband is AWESOME! He has heard me complain for the last 6 months. Granted, he wasn't here to hear it face to face, but he heard me complain enough over the phone for the first 3! He has not once rolled his eyes, or seemed like he is frusterated with me at all. He has been so loving and supportive. So, thanks Ryan! I love you!
I will let you know how the appointment goes. Keep us in your prayers.
Love you all,
Lesli
1 comment:
I LIKE THE NEW BACKGROUND. LOOKS VERY CLEAN AND PROFESSIONAL. I'M GETTING EXCITED ABOUT SUPPER! HOPE YOUR DRS. APPT. BRINGS ABOUT SOME RESULTS.
LOVE YA,
SUMMER
Post a Comment