God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Monday, June 27, 2005

5 days!!!

My parents are coming to town in 5 days! I am so excited! We saw them not tooo long ago, but living 10 hours away it seems we never get to see family enough. I have some ideas for what we can do when they are here. Grapevine Mills Mall has an indoor blacklight putt-putt place. I think that would be a lot of fun! For some reason, I've been dying to go play putt-putt. I never have to talk Ryan into it. He loves to play! And, since this one is indoors, we will be able to play without getting all hot and sweaty! I've also thought about us seeing the Batman movie. I've heard it's a good movie & it would be right up Ryan & Dad's alley. Mom & I are getting our hair done on Saturday. So, this weekend should be a fun weekend! I can't wait. Can you tell?

I hope everyone has a great & speedy week! If I don't see some of you before the 4th, have a GREAT 4th of July!

Love to you all!
Lesli

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are looking forward to seeing all three of you this weekend. Hope the hairdresser's appointments go well.
Mom