Well, my parents have been texting me today (I started it with a quick "I hope you're having fun") telling me how much fun they're having in San Francisco! They have now ridden the cable car, seen seals on pier 39, and been to a 4 story Ross!! Not fair! Well, I guess it is fair. They deserve it. I just wish that Ryan and I were with them! How beautiful would San Francisco be at this time of year? Well, I don't really know! I haven't been there! ;) I am happy that they are getting this time together. It seems they are having a lot of fun!
Well, Ryan and I think we've solved our company delima. When people come to visit, we have to get Bret and Summer's blow up mattress. It's a really great mattress. It's getting the mattress back to it's owners that's usually the problem. So we saw a futon at the base last weekend when Ryan was drilling. It is cheaper by far than most & since it's on the base we won't have to pay tax (because there's no tax on bases). It folds out to a full size mattress & the mattress is an 8" spring mattress. It sat really well, better than most actually. So, if we can get a way to get it from the base to our house, we will probably go that route. Then whenever we have company, we can sleep on it and our company can sleep on our bed. What do you think? Good idea or not?
Anyway, since we've been thinking about that we've realized that we will need to rearrange our apartment to get it in. Our computer room (where it will go) will only allow it to fit one way. We will have to take somethings out of that room to get it in. So, we have to figure out where that stuff will go. On my lunch today, I decided to rearrange our bedroom to see if we could get Ryan's grandmother's rocker in there. Yes, I rearranged it myself. How stupid was that?! The person with the back that is giving her tons of trouble decides it's a good idea to rearrange heavy furniture! I never claimed to be smart! Stubborn, yes. Smart, not always. SO, the rocker will fit in the bedroom, but I don't really like the layout. We'll see. Maybe Ryan will have a better idea. He usually does!
I hope you all have had a great day!
Love you all,
Lesli
1 comment:
yes, its not always smart to move furniture when you have been having back pain, but i am not the one to give you a hard time about it since i was moving furniture while on bedrest. sometimes the stubbornness just takes over doesn't it!! ha ha! love you and i pray your back doesn't give you any trouble!
summer
Post a Comment