God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Another update

I'm in Paducah for the weekend. I'm thankful to now be closer to family so they can help when I need them. It has been GREAT having the help with Sydney. Ryan has been amazing at helping this week since I haven't felt very well. But this weekend he is the Navy's. I knew I wouldn't be able to have help from him during the days, so we headed here.

I was hoping to report that I was feeling a ton better. Friday, I would have said that. Today, not so much. I am hoping that the next few days will be much better. We'll have to wait and see. Please keep praying & I will keep up the reports. Sorry my blogs aren't very interesting these days. :-(

1 comment:

summer said...

i'm sorry i haven't checked in for the last week!! are you ok?? i am praying for you! i love you. i know it is very difficult to not be 100% with a baby walking around. take care, wish i was there to help, too! love you.
summer