God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

No unique title for this one

OK, I'm sure by now you're tired of hearing me complain about my illness. Frankly, I'm tired of blogging about it! I wish I could tell you the cute things that Sydney has done. Although I'm sure she's done a ton of cute stuff, nothing at the moment comes to mind. She's been great most days to be quarantined in the living room & play on her own. She protests at first, but then makes peace & finds a toy to play with. She can keep herself entertained. Hopefully today will be one of those days!!

This morning when I got up I felt quite a bit better. I had a little more energy than yesterday & no pain! Yay! Now, 3 hours later, I'm exhausted & have pain. My excitement was definitely short lived! Granted, it's not the kind of pain that I was feeling Tuesday night. For that I am quite thankful! I'm hoping that Sydney will keep herself entertained & will take a long nap so that I can keep my behind plopped in this recliner & get a nap, too.

This weekend we are planning on going to the Opryland Hotel to see the lights. I really think Sydney will get a kick out of it. She LOVES lights. So, I have been looking forward to it for weeks. Now that the day we are planning on going is 2 days away, I'm starting to get doubtful. I REALLY want to go & have agreed to be wheeled around instead of walking. That has been my motivation for being good this week & trying to do everything possible to get better. I've obviously wanted to get better, this just gave me a deadline. I'm now praying with everything in me to make that deadline!! We'll see, I guess.

As I sit her & watch my daughter go through her toy basket pulling out EVERYTHING in it and think about Opryland, I am also thinking about the different Christmas presents I have yet to buy. Christmas is coming too fast!!! Since I haven't yet decided on what I want to get the people who are left on my list, I can't send Ryan out to get them for me. So, I guess that will be today's task: look on the computer & figure out what to get everyone...then send hubby out to get it. Thanks, Ryan, in advance!!

Last little note, my family has been AMAZING throughout all this. My parents have picked up the slack with Sydney. Ryan's parents have taken a couple of days & cleared their schedules to keep her. My grandmother has come by & helped when others had to work. And, my hubby has gone all week without me so that I could be here to get the support for Sydney. So, thanks to you all for your help!! I don't know what I would have done without you!!

No comments: