God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Doctor's appointment

Well, yesterday's doctor's appointment didn't really resolve anything. I can't say he wasn't trying! He did another EKG & a CAT Scan. The EKG came back normal. He said that my heart rate was elevated, but that it was probably due to nerves. I haven't heard back from the CAT Scan. I'm assuming everything is fine since he said that if they found some sort of clot, it would buy me a 2 day stay in the hospital. I'm sure they would have called me already if that were the case. The doctor's conclusion if everything was OK with the CAT Scan is that it is a virus that they have not seen yet. Fun! My doctor doesn't even know what's going on with me. That is not a fun thing...to stump a doctor. Hopefully he's right & it is just a virus & I'll be back to normal soon...whatever normal is! I'll keep ya posted.

No comments: