Thursday, December 06, 2007
Health update
I am just getting back from the doctor...again! This week I have had 2 EKGs, a chest x-ray, CAT scan, and an ultrasound!! Not been my best week, that's for sure! Anyway, the diagnosis: costochondritis. Basically, it is inflammation of the junctions where the upper ribs join with the cartilage that holds them to the breastbone...technical, I know. Anyway, it isn't much fun & is making the muscles in my chest and back go crazy. I'm now on a steroid medicine as well as a muscle relaxer. We'll see how those two work together! It is a good diagnosis considering what they could have told me. Hopefully by Monday I'll be feeling much better. Thanks to all who've been praying & concerned. Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry you've been going through all that mess! Bless your heart. I'm praying you'll have a speedy recovery.
Love,
Tricia
Post a Comment