The doctor's vertict yesterday was to refill my steroid pack. My hopes, obviously, are that I will be feeling much better soon. We'll see. Sorry such a short blog, but I'm exhausted & headed back to bed.
stop whining and suck it up, you weenine! no!!!! I'm just kidding! It is the worst when you can't "mommy" like you want to. You and your bones are in my prayers!
its so hard to blog about anything when the only ting going on and running through your mind, you can't bloeg about...blogging will come again ,but maybe not until after christmas!! hehe, s ps, hope your back, ribs, muscles, bones...are all better soon!!!
3 comments:
stop whining and suck it up, you weenine! no!!!! I'm just kidding! It is the worst when you can't "mommy" like you want to. You and your bones are in my prayers!
its so hard to blog about anything when the only ting going on and running through your mind, you can't bloeg about...blogging will come again ,but maybe not until after christmas!! hehe,
s
ps,
hope your back, ribs, muscles, bones...are all better soon!!!
I love steroids...I hope they make you feel like conquering the world even if you are not exactly all well. Keep a steady supply of food though!
Get well, get well soon. We hope you get well soon!!
Post a Comment