God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

Opryland Hotel

If you know me at all, you know that I can be quite stubborn. So, although I didn't really feel up to going to the Opryland Hotel on Saturday, we went anyway. I'm not sure anyone was really jumping up and down to go, but thankfully they love me enough to endure the weather & boredom of a 4 hour car ride. We had a good time. The lights were pretty. It seemed like there weren't as many up this year as there have been in years past, but it could be my memory making more of it than there actually was.
It was really nice having everyone together. By everyone, I mean: my parents, my little family, and Nathan. Sydney LOVES her uncle Nathan!!! It is so cute to see her with him. She just can't get enough of him. And...I think he's a little fond of her as well. It was nice to have an evening with the family all together.
As far as my health goes, I'm still battling. I do not hurt near as much as I did the beginning of last week, but I am still exhausted. I'm hoping it's just the medicine that is making me this tired. We'll have to wait and see, I guess.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

What a sweet picture. She is pretty enamored with him, isn't she? That's so cool. I'm glad you got to go to Opryland, even though you're not 100% well yet. I'm so sorry you're having to go through all this health stuff. We're still keeping you in our prayers, of course. Love and miss you,
Tricia

Stephanie said...

I love her uncle Nathan too!

Lesli, GET WELL WOMAN! You are #1 on my prayer list today!