God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

Pop Quiz!!

Click this link to take a quiz about me. See how well you know me...

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/quizpage.php?quizname=071112132938-726764&

2 comments:

Michael, Brittany, Rylie, and Reagan said...

My score was low, but my love is much!!! I was tricked on a few questions. I put On the Border as your fav resturant because that is where we went on your anniv. that Ryan was overseas. On your apartments I put 6. I seems like a million and that was the closest answer!! It was fun and I know you a little better!!

Stephanie said...

Boy! I am GOOD! I scored a 90! Okay, a couple of them were lucky, educated guesses, but still! I missed your favorite number, but now I know!