God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Friday, November 02, 2007

Sick, sick, sick...

It started out on Tuesday with Sydney having a stuffy nose & coughing a little bit & has spread to both of us. Ryan is still trucking along with only a little bit of a sore throat. I am however high on medication...no, not really. Any sinus, cold, or allergy medicine makes me drowsy. Even the "day" or "non-drowsy" stuff knocks me out. In order to function & take Benedryl for allergies, I have to take a fourth of a dose to not be sleepy. What good does that do?! None! Anyway, it is good that Ryan is feeling good. At least we have one person who is capable of looking after the kiddo. (After rereading this paragraph, I realized that I am rambling. I guess the small dose of sinus medicine I took is kicking in more than I thought!)

I thought Sydney was feeling better & was over the worst part, but she just woke up from a mini-nap a minute ago & is just as stuffy as she was last night. It is sad to see your baby sick. She and her daddy are hanging out on the couch right now...I think I might join them. Looks to be quite the lazy weekend...wish I wasn't feeling like this & could enjoy a good lazy weekend. Oh well. At least we're all together!! I hope all my blog friends are healthy & happy & have a GREAT weekend!! Happy November!

1 comment:

Michael, Brittany, Rylie, and Reagan said...

I can not believe how long she looked in the pumpkin patch pictures. It seemed like all I saw were legs hanging off Ryan's shoulders. I was just thinking, who in the world is that!!! It is so hard not to think of her as a little baby anymore. She is a doll.