God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thanksgiving weekend

Last night, Ryan turned to me and said, "How much do you love me?" That is always a tell that he did something good that he wants credit for. ;-) He ended up telling me that he is getting Wednesday-Friday off next week!!!!! Whoohoo! Yes, Baby, I love you...and not just 'cause of that.

Anyway, I'm really excited. We were afraid that he would only get Thursday off. That would not be good. It would mean that we would have to visit 2 families in one day & drive 2 1/2 hours one way to get to there in the first place. I was not looking forward to that kind of day. Thankfully, we will have half of a week to visit both families!! Plus, it means that I get Ryan all weekend. He'll work 2 days. Then I'll have him again!! I know Sydney will be really excited to play with her daddy that many days in a row. Now, I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving!!

Only two more days until the Navy's Christmas Party! I can't wait for that either. Can you tell?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am looking forward to pictures of you and Ryan "dressed up"! Make sure you post them!