God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Kiddo still sickly

We went to the doctor today to get Sydney seen. Turns out she has a sinus infection. She's on some new meds now. We hope this will make her feel better soon. She's been sick for a week now. It is NO fun seeing your baby sick!! I hope for all our sakes that she gets better soooooon!

That's all that's new in the Hughes household.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...in no way did I mean to offend with the public school comment! I have nothing against public school as long as the people educated by them care about their educational experience. The girl in question obviously never picked up a book during high school, and was probably never made to. Public school did you well. ;) Sorry Sydney's sick...I hope she feels better soon! Love ya!

Stephanie said...

There is nothing worse than watching your children hurt . . . unless it's watching your parents hurt. Both are pretty helpless, frustrating experiences.

Hope "Little Bit" is better soon and the Hughes household is able to get undisturbed sleep!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog and saw the heart of a wonderful daughter. The only comment about your comments is you said nothing about your "wonderful DAD"!!!! haha

DAD