God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

On the Mend

Sydney, Ryan, and I are all on the mend!!! Yay! I thought this day would never come! It feels like we have been sick forever. If it wasn't one thing, it was something else. Although we aren't 100%, I feel we have definitely made the turn. We are over the worst! Thank goodness.

We went out & about some this weekend. We (Sydney & I) have been in the house for too many days & needed some fresh air. So, Saturday we headed to Half Price Books to sell a few books. We hoped to get some good finds, but came up empty handed & not much cash for our sells. Oh well. You win some, you lose some. Next, we headed to the mall to find Ryan a new shirt & tie for our date this coming weekend. There we had success!!

I can't wait for this week to go by so we can have our date night!!! Saturday night we're going to Ryan's Navy Christmas Party!! We get to dress up & have an evening to ourselves. My wonderful dad (heehee...there ya go, Dad) and mom are keeping Sydney overnight. So we will have 24 hours just the 2 of us!!! Whoohoo! Although I HATE being in groups & around new people, I am looking forward to the evening because I get to spend it with my hubby...and he's going to be dressed up to boot! You just can't get any better than that!

Thanks to my wonderful dad (That's twice in one post!!) & mom for agreeing to keep Sydney. I know you all will have fun. I'll apologize in advance for the lack of sleep you'll be getting! :-/

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey, I'm not in on the joke, but I'll vow that you have a wonderful mom AND a wonderful dad! (That should count as 3 times for this post!)

I'm glad you are over the "crud" - I missed your blogging!