God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving & Santa

This Thanksgiving has been a good one...and it's not over yet!! We found out after getting to Paducah that Ryan has to be in Memphis, TN Monday-Wednesday. So, Sydney and I are staying in Paducah while he heads to Memphis. That just means more family time for us.

On Thanksgiving Day, we were able to visit with family on my mother's side that we rarely get to see. It was a fun-filled day & we ate WAY too much!! Sydney got to play with 5 of her cousins! She was exhausted by the end of the day!! We also got to visit with Ryan's aunt & cousins that we don't get to see very often. It was a good day!

Friday, we went shopping!! If you know anything about me you will know this had me in heaven. What could be better than shopping?! Seeing Bret & Summer!!!! Summer called that morning to see if we could get together. I didn't get the message until after noon. It turns out that we were both at the mall at the same time! Weird! Anyway, we were able to visit with them for an hour or so. It was nice to see them! I miss them so much!

Today, we went shopping again! Yay! I have now crossed off 2 people on my list! Many more to go, but at least 2 are done! We also got to see Santa. He has a little house downtown. He was such a sweet Santa! Below is Sydney's reaction. I just hope he doesn't cross her off his good list because of this reaction. :-/
Tomorrow afternoon we will head to my parents' house where we will yet again stuff our faces! I'm going to have to starve myself until Christmas!!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!! Love to all...

No comments: