God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Date weekend recap

This weekend has been awesome!! I drove Sydney to Beaver Dam, where I met my parents. Then I headed to Louisville where I met Ryan. We hung out & lazied (Is that a word?) in the room before getting ready. I took a LONG hot shower that ended up setting off the smoke alarm in our room...oops. I said a prayer asking God to make it stop. The second I ended my prayer, it went of! How awesome is that?! I finished getting ready without incident, thank goodness. Here are a few pics of the Navy party. It was a ton of fun!! I won a $50 gift certificate to Victoria's Secret!! I never win anything!! I was stoked!
Today, I woke up, came home & cleaned a little, took a nap, & went shopping all before Ryan got home from the Reserves!! What you can do without a little one around! Once Ryan got home, we dressed up in our "date" clothes & headed to Fergie's (one of our favorite without the little one restaurants). We went from there to Barnes & Noble for a Starbucks fix. Yum! After that, we came home to veg on the couch.

Tomorrow morning I head back to Beaver Dam to pick up the kiddo. I'm looking forward to having her home, but have enjoyed my time with my hubby!!! I love days when it's just the two of us.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I think the correct term is "lollygagged"! :-) Glad you had a fun weekend- Grandma and baby (and doll!) were quite the dashing pair at church on Sunday!

Tricia said...

You're gorgeous. I'm glad you had fun!
Love,
Tricia

Stephanie said...

You look entirely too beautiful! (You too, Lesli! ha!) We enjoyed Sydney, as always! She walked around on her knees - I've never seen a kid do that before! Funny!