Thoughts and ramblings of a blessed wife and mom
You look great!!! You are in the great months when you feel good and baby is active. My most favorite time!! Enjoy.
you look so pretty, and I love your necklace.
You look so good! I can't believe you're out and about in the Texas heat. Summer + Texas + Pregnant = Yikes!
Thanks Sarah! It hasn't been much fun, but I got lucky that day. It was cloudy and "cool" (95 degrees). That sure beat the 107 degree temp we were having earlier that week!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You look great!!! You are in the great months when you feel good and baby is active. My most favorite time!! Enjoy.
you look so pretty, and I love your necklace.
You look so good! I can't believe you're out and about in the Texas heat. Summer + Texas + Pregnant = Yikes!
Thanks Sarah! It hasn't been much fun, but I got lucky that day. It was cloudy and "cool" (95 degrees). That sure beat the 107 degree temp we were having earlier that week!!
Post a Comment