Ryan’s parents are headed to Dallas as we speak! They’re stopping to spend the night tonight, but will be here early afternoon tomorrow! I can’t wait to see them. It has only been 3 months, but it feels like it has been so much longer! Anyway, they will be here for the weekend.
Ryan has been so awesome getting the apartment ready for their visit. I’ve been helping, but he has done the majority of the work! I love that I have a husband who will help out (without being asked!) when he knows I need help!! There are few men who are willing to not only pay attention and notice when help is needed, but to go on and help! I love him!! And…when he helps, he does not help in a way that I have to go back and redo what he did. In other words, he doesn’t just barely clean. Maybe it is the Navy I have to thank for that, but he really knows what needs to be done & just gets in there and does it. He’s awesome. Ok, I’ll quit.
So, the in-laws are coming & my home is almost clean! Yay!!
1 comment:
I hope you guys had a nice visit. I miss you! Love,
Tricia
Post a Comment