Yesterday and today I have felt MISERABLE!!! Yesterday Ryan and I were suppose to go to Fort Worth to visit with some friends for dinner & go to the base for fireworks. Well...my body had other plans for me! My allergies were in full force. I was miserable the whole day. Then today I was on the verge of a migraine and a few other female/baby things going on. It has not been fun. The funny thing is that while my parents were here and we were just hanging out watching TV and movies I felt fine. When I had plans to go out of the house & needed to go to work, I felt miserable. Murphy's Law...I guess. Oh well. What can I do.
I did have a doctor's appointment today. Everything looks good, thank goodness!! It is always so reassuring to get a good report from the doc!
Hope everyone had a great 4th!!
1 comment:
Haha, it always works like that! I'm glad you felt good when your parents were down. And, yes, we were with them on the 4th. It was fun! Hope you get to feeling better.
Sara
Post a Comment