God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Update to website

Ryan has updated our website & added pics. Be sure to check it out!

2 comments:

summer said...

i miss you guys like crazy!!! i can't wait tosee you. i know you have "more tummy" now since the last time i saw you. leslie had her baby finally sunday at 1:14 and he is adorable and healthy as is mom. it won't be much longer till you will be having sydney!!! i can keep sam while you go to paducah!!! don't feel like you have no where to take him. we would love to have him!!! love you and can't wait to see you!
summer

Lesli said...

I miss you too!!! I can't wait until you all are back. And, I can't wait to see pictures of the baby. I sure hope you have some!!

Thanks!! We'll have to see how the trip pans out. We still don't know about Ryan's trip yet, so we're waiting to see when we can go.

Can't wait to see you!!