Sunday, July 09, 2006
Registering
Yesterday Ryan and I decided to hit one of the places we planned to register. Our plan is to register at Target, Babies r Us and maybe Wal-Mart. So, I offered for us to go to Target first since it would be one of the smaller ones. Now, normally we wouldn't register this early, but with Ryan's Navy schedule, parents coming to visit, and our trip to Paducah we only have 3 weekends until the end of September to register! I figured he would not want to spend one entire weekend registering (which he confirmed), so we decided to split them up & do one a weekend. We both had fun, but it was exhausting! Who knew?! Part of the problem was after we finished Target's registry Ryan suggested we go to Babies r Us. I was blown away that he was willing to do more & figured I should go ahead since he was in the mood to be doing this. We finished Babies r Us just 3 1/2 hours after we started Target. Not bad!! Although I figured it wold take much longer, we were still exhausted with the time it did take. Maybe we didn't wear the right shoes to be standing/walking, who knows the reason!! Anyway, we have the two out of the way & I'm thankful. Now when family comes to visit, we can actually take them and show them what we have registered for. Only a few more months and Sydney Kate will actually be using this stuff!!! Hard to believe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment