God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Monday, July 24, 2006

Great weekend

Ryan’s parents have come and gone. It was a good visit. They got here on Friday afternoon & left this morning. We ate well, got GREAT shopping deals, went to the Sixth Floor Museum, and hopefully solved some of our heat issues in our apartment. It was a really good & busy time.

So, this afternoon I’m headed home to get a much needed nap!! I am totally & completely exhausted. I wouldn’t change a minute of their trip, but I do need my rest today. I’m very thankful that my ½ day at work falls on Mondays! Since being pregnant, they have come at the time that I have needed rest the most! And, Ryan is usually working so I don’t feel guilty about taking a nap instead of spending time with him. He never really cares, but I usually feel guilty.

My plan for the afternoon is to strip the sheets, pick up the house, and catch a nap. Sounds like the perfect afternoon…productive & peaceful!!! I can’t wait!!

1 comment:

the Kimberlins said...

except for the shopping detour we took. :) I had tons of fun with you, we need to get ahold of tricia and summer too.