God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Friday, April 04, 2008

Little trip

Sydney and I have been lucky this week to be able to take a mini-vacation. We've been in IL & IN. Ryan, well, he's still working. :o( BUT he did get some GREAT company on his off time! In other words, we got to tag along on Ryan's business trip. Sydney and I have had a great time. We've shopped in 2 different malls, slept in, played in 2 different pools, and just spent time together. It has been so great for me because I have been able to play with my little girl 24/7. I haven't had to worry about laundry or cooking. I've just been able to be Mom. It's been nice.

Today we head back. It has been a very good trip & I have no complaints! Thanks, Ryan, for letting us tag along as much as you do!!

1 comment:

janjanmom said...

Isn't it amazng what a priority we place on cooking and cleaning!! I lvoe business trips too. Fun times!! Except our last one that I ruined by attempting to "accomplish stuff". What a wet blanket I was!!