Sydney is still sick. No fun! She's been running a 102 temp every night since Friday night. It goes away by morning & only comes on when she falls asleep at night. Quite weird, if you ask me! Now, besides the coughing (that sounds like someone who has smoked all their life), a sore throat, & fever, she has a nasty runny nose, watery eyes, and is sneezing her head off. Plus, Ryan and I noticed last night that she has 2 teeth that are trying to come through. Poor thing, she's just flat miserable.
She hasn't been sleeping at night, either. Her coughing begins about the time the fever does. Plus, her throat begins to get more sore than during the day. I know this because she will wake up, put her hands on her throat, & say, "owy, owy, help!" Then she crawls into our arms. It is so sad!
So, today we have another doctor's appointment. Hopefully, they'll be able to do more for her today than they were able to do on Saturday. We'll see. I'll keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment