Today has been a wonderful day! It is my 29th birthday...the last one in my 20s. :o( ANYWAY, I spent it with my 2 most favorite people (Ryan and Sydney) at the Louisville Zoo. We LOVE the Louisville Zoo!! At first, we were a little nervous that it would rain on us, but God was good & made the rain, rain go away. By the time we were ready to leave, it was sunny and very warm. It was great!
Saturday, we went to the Zoo as well. Two days in one week! How lucky can one girl get? It has been so much fun. Here are a few pictures:




I also wanted to update you on our little one. She is getting SO big & growing so much faster than this mommy likes. BUT I'm loving every minute with her! She's saying so many words these days. Here are a few that I can think of: Mommy, Daddy, go, stop, hi, bye, thank you, please, helpin', no (of course), yes, monkey, cracker, apple, juice, hungry, Amen, and puppy. She can bark like a dog, meow like a cat, roar like a lion, ribbit like a frog, and quack like a duck. In other words, she's getting quite vocal and I'm loving every second! There is so much else that she is doing, but I will have to give you more updates at another time. Hope you've enjoyed this one!
2 comments:
I love your zoo pictures. You guys look so happy. I love getting updated from your blog. Sorry I don't post more; my life's not as exciting as yours! :)
Glad you got to do something fun for your birthday. Being with your loved ones had to be a treat.
Mom
Post a Comment